Dr. Eugénio Miguel PereiraPhD, DMD, OMD
DMD – Graduated in Dentistry, 1997, ISCS-SUL, Portugal
Postgraduate Degree in Oral Surgery, Lisbon, 2000
Postgraduate Degree in Implantology Straumann, Madrid, Spain, 2002
Postgraduate Degree in Implantology, Implantbrazil, Brasil, 2007
Postgraduate Degree in Bone Reconstruction, Implantbrazil, Brasil, 2008
Postgraduate Degree in Zygomatic Rehabilitation, Implantbrazil, Brasil, 2010
Speaker at National and International Conferences
Awarded First Place in Portuguese Congresses of the Dentistry Portuguese Order (OMD) in the field of Implantology, 2014, 2016, 2017
Professor Assistant of the International Postgraduate Course In Implantology, Bone Reconstruction, Zygomatic Rehabilitation – Implantbrazil, Professor Alexander Salvoni, 2007-present
Oral Surgery Specialist, OMD, 2017
PhD Oral Rehabilitation, Bone Reconstruction, Coimbra University, 2015
Oral Rehabilitation Assistant Professor of Faculdade de Medicina Dentária, Coimbra University, 2015-2020
Oral Surgery Assistant Professor of University Institute Egas Moniz, 2022- present
PROF. DR. ALEXANDER D'ALVIA SALVONIDDS, MSCD, PHD
Dr. Alexander Salvoni studied Dentistry at Methodist University of Sao Paulo and Oral Pathology at University of Sao Paulo. He is professor at Paulista Association of Dental Surgeons and is a specialist in implantology. Dr. Salvoni dedicates his career to teaching the new generation of Implantologists. He is an internationally recognized expert on the zygomatic technique having placed more than 1000 zygomatic implants. He is a coordinator of post-graduate education in Sao Paulo, Brazil and clinicians from all around the world come to his clinic to learn and practice this technique. Dr. Salvoni is a dedicated educator always searching for the best techniques to teach his students and to treat his patients.
- Jun 23 - 26 2024
Zygomatic and Pterygoid implants: Theory, Planning & Procedure
Advanced 4 days Live Patient Surgery Training
The goal of this course is to provide the students with the necessary skills to perform surgeries for fixing zygomatic and pterygoid implants, thus allowing the rehabilitation of patients with severe maxillary atrophy, without the need for bone grafts. Thereby reducing morbidity and treatment period with predictability.
Each Participant will perform 4-5 surgeries, 6-8 Zygoma and 2-4 Ptreygoid Procedures.
8 Hours of Instructional Material
- Review the diagnosis of the severely resorbed maxilla
- Rational for stem cells to achieve bone graft success
- Hands-on workshop (on take-home anatomic models)
3 Full Days of Surgical Experience
- Zygomatic implants
- Pterygoid implants
What you will learn
- How to identify the correct treatment plan.
- Perform a variety of different surgical approaches.
- How to do the Zygomatic implant positioning.
- Perform Pterygoid Implants.
- A Variety of mucoperiostal flap for Zygoma exposure.
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Price Includes: Hotel ,transfer from airport to hotel, light lunch and dinner.
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.