DR. FERNANDO ALMEIDA PARRA
Dr. Fernando Almeida Parra is a highly qualified specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery, recognised for his expertise in a variety of procedures including temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, orthognathic surgery, zygomatic implants and facial fillings.
Dr. Almeida Parra earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Dentistry and a Master of Science degree in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine, which has helped him develop a comprehensive approach to patient care. He is committed to keeping abreast of the latest advances in his field and, as a member of the Spanish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (SECOM), he is actively involved in promoting the development of the speciality. He is currently an Area Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal, as well as at the Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda. His dedication to reconstructive and implant surgery is evident in his work, as he strives to provide his patients with the best possible results. He is also a member of the team of specialists at the prestigious Clínica Dental Madrid Orense, where he frequently works alongside other leading experts.
Dr. Almeida Parra’s experience, combined with his warm and caring personality, has earned him a reputation as one of the most sought-after maxillofacial surgeons in Madrid. Dr. Fernando Almeida Parra is committed to providing the highest level of care to his patients, and believes in taking a personalized approach to everyone he treats.
Dr. Javier Roselló Llabrés
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Unidad Docente de la Seguridad Social, Ciudad Sanitaria del Valle de Hebrón (1982).
He graduated as Specialist in Stomatology and Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona in 1985 and 1991 respectively. In 2007 he obtained his Master’s degree in Oral Implantology from the University of Seville.
Currently, he works as an associate professor at the University of Barcelona, where he is also the co-director of the Master’s Degree in Advanced Oral Implantology at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. José López López
He has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and a PhD in Medicine and Surgery, with a master’s degree in Oral Medicine from the University of Barcelona. He is also former president of the Spanish Society of Gerodontology. He is the medical director and head of the medical-surgical area of the Dental Hospital of the University of Barcelona. He is also co-director of the master’s degree in oral medicine, surgery and implantology, the master’s degree in dentistry in oncology and immunocompromised patients and the master’s degree in advanced oral implantology. He is currently a researcher at the IDIBELL Group and teaches Oral Medicine at the University of Barcelona.
DR. VLADIMIR GARCÍA LOZADA
Degree in Dentistry. Universidad Central de Venezuela / Universidad de Santiago de Compostela Specialist in Stomatology. Universidad Santa Maria.
Residency in Buccomaxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology. PR Hospital. Brazil
University Diploma in Oral Surgery. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
University Specialist in Oral Implantology. University of Santiago de Compostela.
Certificate in Dental Implants. University of Miami; Miller School of Medicine Division of Maxillofacial Surgery.
Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology. University of Lleida
Doctor in Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial Implantology. Cambridge International University
Collaborating Professor in several University Postgraduate Degrees in Surgery and Implantology at national level.
Exclusive private practice in Advanced Oral Surgery and Implantology.
Director of CIBUMAX. Spain
Member of IAOMS, ICOI, ITI, SEI, SECIB Societies.
Author of several scientific articles in national and international journals.
- Oct 20 - 21 2023
Rehabilitation solutions for both Atrophic Maxilla using ZYGO solutions and mandibular ramus graft technique
ADVANCED 2 days Cadaver workshop
Aimed at professionals interested in these advanced implantology techniques for the treatment of complex patients. The main purpose of this course is for the professional to know and be able to plan the treatment of patients with severe maxillary atrophy who cannot be
treated with conventional implants. To this end, the technique of zygomatic implants and pterygoid implants will be studied. In addition, the technique of mandibular ramus grafts to correct alveolar defects, from simple to complex 3D, according to the technique of Pr F.
Khoury, will be discussed. Both techniques will be performed on cryo-preserved cadaver heads, which gives realism to this form of training.
- To know the indications for zygomatic and pterygoid implants. How to identify clinical situations in which they can be an alternative to conventional implants.
- How to use mandibular ramus grafts for the treatment of alveolar bone defects. Restoring bone prior to implantation.
- Case studies using clinical, radiological tests and specialized software. Prosthodontic preparation of cases.
- Study and prevention of complications of the zygomatic/pterygoid implant technique. Essential knowledge of the surgical instruments used in the different techniques.
- Placement of zygomatic and pterygoid implants in stereolithographic models and in cryopreserved cadaver heads. Performance of the technique of mandibular ramus grafts in simple and complex defects in the mandibles of cryopreserved heads.
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.