Dr. Alexander N. NguyenDDS
Dr. Alexander Nguyen is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Phoenix, AZ area and is the owner of a busy private practice. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA and then completed a rigorous four-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the Carle Foundation Hospital in Champaign-Urbana, IL.
His training there included: full facial reconstruction from traumatic injuries, head and neck cancer ablation with reconstruction using local and free flaps, benign tumor and cyst management of the head and neck, cleft lip and palate repair, craniofacial surgeries on children and neonates with facial abnormalities, open tracheostomies for the Intensive Care Unit, corrective jaw (orthognathic) surgery, dentoalveolar and dental implant surgery with bone grafting, and delivering safe anesthesia to pediatric and adult patients. In the office, he has taken an interest in full-arch dental implant rehabilitation and complex dental implant techniques, such as zygomatic and pterygoid implants. With a firm belief in properly educating other providers, he has found a passion for teaching dental implant courses. Along with being in the office, he practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has full hospital privileging and exercises it at multiple medical centers in the area, many of which are Level 1 Trauma Centers. He is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Dan HoltzclawDDS, MS
Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is a Diplomate of both the American Board of Periodontology and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Long recognized as one of the world’s leaders in full-arch implantology, Dr. Holtzclaw has published over 60 articles in peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of American Dental Association, the Journal of Periodontology, Implant Dentistry, the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, and Compendium. Dr. Holtzclaw served as the Editor-In-Chief of the Journal of Implant and Advanced Clinical Dentistry for 13 years in addition to serving as an editorial board member and/or editorial reviewer for six additional dental journals.
With over 150 main podium lectures provided at major dental conferences all over the world, Dr. Holtzclaw has been named a “Leader in Continuing Dental Education” by Dentistry Today Magazine for the past 14 consecutive years. Dr. Holtzclaw currently serves as the Director of Fixed Arch Solutions for Affordable Care, LLC, a DSO with over 360 clinics in 41 states. Dr. Holtzclaw is a proud 13 year veteran of the United States Navy who finished his naval career as the periodontist for the US Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team.
Dr. Sam SauzaDDS
After receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University, Dr. Samuel Sauza entered one of the most prestigious postgraduate programs for residency, training, and research in the field of oral implantology, where he served for 3 years. Loma Linda University is one of the few formal institutions offering degrees in implant dentistry, where its residents learn both surgical and prosthodontic principles in-depth, allowing for whole patient care. Having achieved his specialty training certificate in Oral Implantology, Dr. Sauza has continued to develop extensive post-graduate practical experience in the practice of oral-dentoalveolar surgery, the placement of conventional and advanced remote anchorage implants, bone grafting & tissue regeneration techniques, and the design of implant prosthetics utilized in partial & full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Sauza has treated a wide variety of patients and conditions over the years, with the majority of his work being focused on full arch implant dentistry and resolving complex cases encountered by his colleagues throughout California. Currently, Dr. Sauza manages a full arch clinic for Affordable Care in San Diego, California where he utilizes advanced remote anchorage surgical and digital workflow prosthetic techniques to provide patients with simple, efficient and comprehensive solutions to treat their needs.
- Apr 05 - 06 2024
Full Arch Rehabilitation Solutions including advanced cases using Zygomatic, Pterygoid & Trans Nasal Implants
INTERACTIVE 2-DAY CADAVER COURSE
This comprehensive two-day hands-on workshop is designed for dental professionals seeking an in-depth understanding of advanced techniques in full arch rehabilitation using the All-on-X approach, with Zygomatic, Pterygoid, Transnasal, and Tuff Implants. The program covers a spectrum of topics ranging from surgery and treatment planning to restorative concepts, providing participants with a holistic perspective on achieving successful outcomes in complex cases.
The program is also suitable for doctors who want to learn and enrich their knowledge in full arch rehabilitation using Classical implants and Pterygoids, even without Zygomatic implants. The program is structured so you can choose the topics that suit you and your practice best.
- Discuss the indications and alternatives to traditional All-on-X (AOX) protocols, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of treatment modalities for most patients.
- Explain the unique configurations of AOX in the premaxilla, demonstrating an ability to articulate key considerations in treatment planning and implant placement.
- Apply knowledge of anatomy associated with conventional and nonconventional AOX in surgical and pre-surgical planning
- Break down the indications and contraindications of conventional and nonconventional AOX, critically evaluating scenarios for appropriate treatment choices.
- Create effective surgical techniques for AOX, integrating multiple protocols commonly used to place and restore implants free-handed.
- Judge the quality of AOX outcomes by incorporating prosthodontic considerations into the treatment process, demonstrating the ability to assess and ensure optimal results.
- Participate in a hands-on model workshop, translating theoretical knowledge into practical skills for the placement of both 3D models, showcasing the application of learned concepts, including the practice of placing Zygomatic, Pterygoid, Transnasal, and Tuff Implants through cephalus cadaver dissection.
For more information and registration, please contact:
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
7380 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 180, Las Vegas, NV 89117 | +1 702-749-6364
Amanda Bennett | [email protected]
- CE Credits Provided: 14
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.