Dr. Dan HoltzclawDDS, MS
Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is a Diplomate of both the American Board of Periodontology and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Long recognized as one of the world’s leaders in full-arch implantology, Dr. Holtzclaw has published over 60 articles in peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of American Dental Association, the Journal of Periodontology, Implant Dentistry, the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, and Compendium. Dr. Holtzclaw served as the Editor-In-Chief of the Journal of Implant and Advanced Clinical Dentistry for 13 years in addition to serving as an editorial board member and/or editorial reviewer for six additional dental journals.
With over 150 main podium lectures provided at major dental conferences all over the world, Dr. Holtzclaw has been named a “Leader in Continuing Dental Education” by Dentistry Today Magazine for the past 14 consecutive years. Dr. Holtzclaw currently serves as the Director of Fixed Arch Solutions for Affordable Care, LLC, a DSO with over 360 clinics in 41 states. Dr. Holtzclaw is a proud 13 year veteran of the United States Navy who finished his naval career as the periodontist for the US Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team.
- Feb 23 - 24 2024
Full Arch Road Show
Full arch Dental Solutions For Severe Maxillary Atrophy: Zygomatic, Pterygoid & Trans Nasal Implants
Advanced 3D Hands-On Models and live patient workshop
Theory, Planning & Procedure
Although they have been in use for over 30 years, Pterygoid, Trans nasal, and Zygomatic implants are one of the least understood styles of dental implant treatment. This may be due to the fact that pterygoid and Zygomatic implants are widely considered to be one of the most difficult fixtures to place in all implant dentistry.
This 2-day course will provide knowledge and guidance for incorporating this style of treatment into your full arch dental implant practice.
This course is a comprehensive, detailed, step-by-step lecture that will cover the Zygomatic and pterygoid Implants, surgical and pre-surgical planning, surgical procedures, and protocols including multiple techniques commonly used to place and restore these implants, free hands or guided.
After didactic learning about those implants, course participants will receive hands-on guidance for the placement of pterygoid Trans nasal and Zygomatic implants on both 3D models .
The second day of the course will be dedicated to a live observation and analysis performed
by Dr. Holtzclaw.
- Review history of pterygoid ,Nasal and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review anatomy pertinent to pterygoid, Nasal and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review indications and contraindications for pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Pre-Surgical workup for treatment planning using pterygoid ,Nasal and zygomatic implants
- Review surgical techniques for the placement of pterygoid and zygomatic implants.
- Review complications associated with pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review prosthetic restorations of the pterygoid and zygomatic dental implants
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.