- I only flapped the palate for better visualization
- Careful use or piezo around the pilot hole ( the bur was inside it several mm). Piezo allows conserving bone and where it is used it helps control bleeding as well thus permits better visualization.
- Drill segment removed and Noris Tuff 4.2x10mm placed. The thread design of the Tuff permitted solid placement into a socket that was not prepared in the traditional sense. The implant was driven into the osteotomy that was created by the piezo. Augma’s Bond Apatite bone graft cement was added.
- No immediate load so it’s a mask on for NYE.
- HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR to you all.