DR. FADI OBEID
Dr. Fadi Obeid, graduated with honors from the University of Italy with the degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine in 2014. In 2021 he received his Master’s degree in Medical Sciences at Technion, Israel.
Since then Dr. Fadi has worked as a volunteer at the Oral Surgery Hospital in Romania, as a dentist at El Mundo del Surizo Clinic, Italy in 2016 and as an independent dentist at Nahariya Dental Clinic in Israel since 2017.
Currently Dr. Fadi works for Noris Medical as director of medical and clinical sciences and director of zygomatic guided surgeries “Ezgoma” to provide all practitioners and patients with more innovative solutions in dental implants.
Dr. Javier Roselló Llabrés
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Unidad Docente de la Seguridad Social, Ciudad Sanitaria del Valle de Hebrón (1982).
He graduated as Specialist in Stomatology and Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona in 1985 and 1991 respectively. In 2007 he obtained his Master’s degree in Oral Implantology from the University of Seville.
Currently, he works as an associate professor at the University of Barcelona, where he is also the co-director of the Master’s Degree in Advanced Oral Implantology at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. José López López
He has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and a PhD in Medicine and Surgery, with a master’s degree in Oral Medicine from the University of Barcelona. He is also former president of the Spanish Society of Gerodontology. He is the medical director and head of the medical-surgical area of the Dental Hospital of the University of Barcelona. He is also co-director of the master’s degree in oral medicine, surgery and implantology, the master’s degree in dentistry in oncology and immunocompromised patients and the master’s degree in advanced oral implantology. He is currently a researcher at the IDIBELL Group and teaches Oral Medicine at the University of Barcelona.
Dr. Víctor M. De Paz Hermoso
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 1984, he specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal de Madrid in 1995. In 2004 he obtained the title of Fellow of the European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Tours, France.
Dr. de Paz is the author of many publications, courses and lectures at national and international congresses. Since 1995 he has been working as a maxillofacial surgeon at the IMA, combining his teaching activity in the Master of Oral Surgery at the University of Alcalá de Henares.
DR. VLADIMIR GARCÍA LOZADA
Degree in Dentistry. Universidad Central de Venezuela / Universidad de Santiago de Compostela Specialist in Stomatology. Universidad Santa Maria.
Residency in Buccomaxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology. PR Hospital. Brazil
University Diploma in Oral Surgery. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
University Specialist in Oral Implantology. University of Santiago de Compostela.
Certificate in Dental Implants. University of Miami; Miller School of Medicine Division of Maxillofacial Surgery.
Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology. University of Lleida
Doctor in Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial Implantology. Cambridge International University
Collaborating Professor in several University Postgraduate Degrees in Surgery and Implantology at national level.
Exclusive private practice in Advanced Oral Surgery and Implantology.
Director of CIBUMAX. Spain
Member of IAOMS, ICOI, ITI, SEI, SECIB Societies.
Author of several scientific articles in national and international journals.
- Oct 27 - 28 2022
ZYGOMATIC AND PTERYGOID IMPLANTS AND MANDIBULAR RAMUS GRAFTING TECHNIQUE IN CRYOPRESERVED CADAVERIC HEAD
ADVANCED IMPLANTOLOGY COURSE
This course is aimed at professionals interested in these advanced implantology techniques for the treatment of complex patients.
The main purpose of this course is for the professional to know and be able to plan the treatment of patients with severe maxillary atrophy who cannot be treated with conventional implants. For this purpose, the technique of zygomatic implants and pterygoid implants will be studied. In addition, the technique of mandibular ramus grafts to correct alveolar defects from simple to complex 3D, according to the technique of Professor F. Khoury, will be discussed. Both techniques will be performed on cryopreserved cadaver heads, which gives realism to this way of learning.
- To know the indications of zygomatic and pterygoid implants. How to identify the clinical situations in which they can be an alternative to conventional implants.
- How to use mandibular ramus grafts for the treatment of alveolar bone defects. Restoring the bone before implanting
- Case study using clinical, radiological tests and specialized software. Prosthodontic preparation of the cases.
- Study and prevention of complications of the zygomatic/pterygoid implant technique.
- Essential knowledge of the surgical instruments used in the different techniques.
- Placement of zygomatic and pterygoid implants on stereolithographic models and on cryopreserved cadaveric head.
- Performing the technique of mandibular ramus grafts in simple and complex defects in cryopreserved mandible heads
Register Now >>
Ori Jakobson l [email protected] l T. +34 678 51 72 06 l norismedical.com
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: ACCREDITATION IN TRAINING CREDITS 20 HOURS OF THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL TEACHING | University of Barcelona tuition fees 900€ | Documentation, material, equipment, accessories, necessary for the course | + Food and beverages during the two days 2.050€ | Total cost: 2.950€ | *The University of Barcelona and Noris Medical reserve the right to postpone the date of completion of said course, in the event that the “state” of the COVID pandemic changes.