Dr Roberto Giuseppe D’Ambrogio
“Graduated in Dentistry in 2011 at the University of Brescia, from 2014 to 2016 attended the two-years post-graduate course in Implant Dentistry held by the Royal College of English Surgeons (London), visiting the departments of Oral Surgery of the Universities of Frankfurt and Tübingen (Germany) and achieving so the relative Diploma in Implant Surgery.
In 2018 completed the Master of Science in Implant Dentistry held by the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid), with a research-work on the treatment of Peri-implantitis.
From 2018 to 2019 attended and completed the European Master course of Aesthetic Medicine of the face held by the International Academy of Practical Aesthetic Medicine (Milan).
In 2022 he achieved the Specialty of Oral Surgery at the University of Brescia.
Member of various scientific societies ( EAO – European academy of Osteointegration, IAO – Italian academy of Osteointegration, EfP – European federation of Periodontology, SIdP – Italian Society of Periodontology, SIdCO – Italian Society of Oral Surgery, RCS – Royal College of English Surgeons, AIG – Italian Academy of Gnatology) he dedicates his work-practice exclusively to Oral Surgery, Jaws Reconstructive Surgery, Traditional, Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implantology, Complex Prosthetic Rehabilitations and Periodontology; cooperates with the ENT department of the Spedali Civili (Brescia main Hospital) for the implant re-habilitation of the oncologic patients.
DR. FABRIZIO GRIVETTOMD, OMFS
Graduation in Medicine and Surgery at Università di Torino in 1995. Academic Specialisation in Maxillo-Facial Surgery at Università di Torino in 2000. First-level medical manager of the Maxillo-Facial Surgery Unit at Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Maggiore della Carità in Novara. Specialist in complex restorations using zygomatic and pterygoid implants. Lecturer at domestic and international courses and conferences.
Dr. Francesco GrecchiMD, OMFS
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery with specialization in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a reputed specialist in the fields of orthognathic surgery, malformative and dysmorphic surgery, and pre-prosthetic reconstructive surgery. He has been placing zygomatic implants for 10 years. He leads the maxillofacial unit at Ospedale Galeazzi. Dr. Grecchi is consultant of Maxillofacial Surgery unit of Italian Stomatological Institute and he’s also the maxillofacial coordinator of the Italian Association of Ectodermal Dysplasia. In conclusion, he’s Founder of GISOS ( Italian Group for Osteointegration and Synthesis Studies) and author of over 100 papers published in the most important scientific journals.
- Nov 03 - 04 2023
Only 2 spots left
Dental Solutions for Severe Maxillary Atrophy using Zygomatic, Pterygoid & Trans Nasal Implants
Advanced 2 Days Cadaver Workshop
- Anatomical insights related to surgery of atrophic jaws
- CBCT scan and patient selection
- Overview of rehabilitation treatments for maxillary atrophic jaws (zygomatic, pterygoid and nasal implants)
- Noris Medical Extrasinus Zygomatic protocol
- Key prosthetic ideas for immediate loading for atrophic jaws
Noris Medical srl | Tel. +39 3895886903 – 0645435657 | [email protected]
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: the course is reserved for dentists, oral surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons | PLACES ARE LIMITED
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.