Dr. Dror ShamirDMD, MSc
Dr. Dror Shamir is the Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Department in Bnai-Zion Medical Center in Haifa, Israel.
He graduated his Dental education from Goldshlager Dental School in Tel-Aviv University in 2004. He also accomplished an MSc. Diploma in Cell Biology from Sackler School of Medicine in the same university.
Dr. Shamir graduated his residency in OMFS in Rambam Health Care Campus in 2010 and since then his main clinical practice has been Dento-facial Anomalies and Maxillofacial Reconstruction.
Dr. Shamir participated in the first Noris Medical Zygoma Course in 2015, and since then he became one of the leading experts in this field in Israel.
Dr. Shamir is part of the Maxillofacial training faculty in the Technion Medical School in Haifa, Israel. As part of the training program, Dr. Shamir is responsible for teaching and tutoring 5-th and 6-th year medical students at the Department.
Dr. shamir maintains a private practice limited to maxillofacial and implant dentistry in Haifa, Israel.
Prof. Francesco ZingariDDS
Prof. Zingari graduated in dentistry and prosthetics at Università degli studi di Milano. Since 2005 he is a freelancer of the maxillofacial unit at Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi in Milan and adjunct professor of prosthetics on zygomatic implants at Università statale in Milan as we as adjunct professor of implantology at Università degli studi di Parma.
Prof. Zingari is an adjunct speaker at the II degree post-graduation master in digital & guided surgery and training courses in advanced implantology and anatomical dissection. He is an active member of the Digital Implant & Restorative Academy (Di&RA) & an author of national and international publications.
- Nov 23 - 24 2023
TOTAL DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR TOTAL CARE. WHY NORIS GPS? EZGUIDE™ AND EZGOMA®
2 Days Advanced Live Surgery Course – Theory, Planning & Procedure.
Digital dental solutions are growing in interest and popularity. Here, these two experienced clinicians and educators are collaborating on a fast-paced informative workshop for these case types.
Entry-level guided surgery cases are implied and will not be focused on.
Prof. Zingari’s approach incorporates exquisite planning for the prosthetics as well as the surgical aspect. As a developer of EZGoma® for advanced atrophy cases involving zygomatic implants, Prof. Zingari will go through his step-by-step planning, creation, and execution of the case project.
In addition, Prof Zingari and Dr. Shwartzman will demonstrate case types of classic tuff implants with guided Pterygoid implants within the EZGuide™ protocol.
Final cases with their approaches will be shared with the participants.
It will be explained how to import DICOM files into the guided surgery software and match them with STL files from diagnostic wax-ups.
During the Hands-On session, participants will work on a real case 3D model. Under the monitoring of tutors, they will perform the step-by-step drilling protocol until the implant insertion, with the support of the customized EZGuide™ or EZgoma® guides throughout the process.
The course will include a Live Surgery demonstration.
- What are the advantages and limitations of a guided surgery approach?
- Digital prosthetic planning: DICOM – STL file matching for correct use of the guided surgery software
- What are the possible prosthetic pathways to achieve restoration in an immediate load situation?
- Identify critical anatomy for advanced implants-zygomatic and Pterygoid
- Complications avoided by careful planning and execution
- Hands-On session performed by participants on 3D models with a surgical guide.
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.