Dr. David ZeligDDS, OMFS
Dr. David Zelig is a board-certified oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Completed his OMS residency at The Long Island Jewish Medical Center in NY, and was in a busy full scope private practice in Memphis for many years, where he was also involved in residency education, before relocating to the Northeast. He is currently the oral surgeon at The ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Garden City, NY, and in private practice in NY and NJ. His primary focus is the graft-less solution for atrophic jaws using conventional, zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
- Mar 27 2024
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Revolutionizing Smiles: A Masterclass in Full Arch Rehab with Noris Medical utilizing Tuff and Pterygoid Implants
- Understand the All-on-X concept and its clinical significance in Full Arch Rehabilitation.
- Gain insights into the features and advantages of Noris Medical Conventional and Pterygoid Implants.
- Learn Dr. David Zelig’s approach to case selection for All-on-X procedures.
- Acquire a step-by-step guide to the surgical procedures involved in Full Arch Rehabilitation using Noris Medical Implants.
- Explore restorative considerations and protocols for prosthetic rehabilitation with Noris Medical Implants.
- Analyze real-world clinical cases performed by Dr. Zelig, including challenges faced and lessons learned.
- Engage in a Q&A session to address specific queries and concerns.
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
7380 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 180, Las Vegas, NV 89117 | +1 702-749-6364
Jeannie DiPietro | [email protected] | +1-609-707-7872
Angela Cocco | [email protected] | +1-609-471-4744
- CE Credits Provided: 3
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.