Dr. Steve YusupovDDS, MD, FACS
Dr. Yusupov, raised in Queens, NY, completed undergraduate studies with honors at CUNY Queens College. He holds a dual degree in Dentistry (DDS) and Medicine (MD), which he obtained from NYU College of Dentistry and SUNY Downstate College of Medicine. Dr. Yusupov completed his surgical training at Kings County Hospital Center in Brooklyn, NY, where he was exposed to a wide array of dentoalveolar surgery, trauma, and benign pathology. After completion, Dr. Yusupov continued his training within the department of otolaryngology at Lenox Hill Hospital. There he had the privilege to train in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology under some of the world leaders in the field. While in fellowship, Dr. Yusupov had invaluable experience in maxillofacial reconstruction and orthognathic surgery.
- Nov 07 2023
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
REMOTE ANCHORAGE USING TRANS-NASAL IMPLANT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE QUAD ZYGOMA CONFIGURATION
Zygomatic implants have proven results and have allowed us to treat the heretofore untreatable patient, to give hope to those who were told that there was none. Quad-zygoma formation is indicated in cases with inadequate bone in maxillary zones 1-3. However, there are patients whose anatomy precludes the placement of 2 implants in one zygoma, or the previous failure has made repositioning a new implant impossible. An alternative site for anchorage should be explored to allow more “impossible” patients to return to function. Using accepted principles in full arch treatment, multicortical anchorage is possible using a “transnasal” approach. We will explore the history of using paranasal bone for dental implant placement and discuss the technique we use.
- Review the basis of the trans-nasal implant
- Review surgical anatomy
- Review surgical technique
For more information and registration, don’t hesitate to get in touch with
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
Eileen Likakis | [email protected] | T. +1 (732) 685 9921
- CE Credits Provided: 2 CE
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.