Dr. Alexander N. NguyenDDS
Dr. Alexander Nguyen is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Phoenix, AZ area and is the owner of a busy private practice. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA and then completed a rigorous four-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the Carle Foundation Hospital in Champaign-Urbana, IL.
His training there included: full facial reconstruction from traumatic injuries, head and neck cancer ablation with reconstruction using local and free flaps, benign tumor and cyst management of the head and neck, cleft lip and palate repair, craniofacial surgeries on children and neonates with facial abnormalities, open tracheostomies for the Intensive Care Unit, corrective jaw (orthognathic) surgery, dentoalveolar and dental implant surgery with bone grafting, and delivering safe anesthesia to pediatric and adult patients. In the office, he has taken an interest in full-arch dental implant rehabilitation and complex dental implant techniques, such as zygomatic and pterygoid implants. With a firm belief in properly educating other providers, he has found a passion for teaching dental implant courses. Along with being in the office, he practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has full hospital privileging and exercises it at multiple medical centers in the area, many of which are Level 1 Trauma Centers. He is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- Jan 25 2024
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Prevention and Management of Surgical and Restorative Complications with All-On-X and Remote Anchorage Implants
- Understand the principles and procedures associated with traditional implant placements for All on X, including the identification and management of complications during placement.
- Apply knowledge of remote anchorage and site-specific dental implants, demonstrating the ability to recognize and address surgical complications associated with these cases
- Demonstrate the ability to prevent surgical complications in complex full arch cases through the implementation of preventive measures and best practices
- Evaluate and judge the quality of restorative procedures in All on X and remote anchorage cases, considering both clinical outcomes and potential complications.
For more information and registration, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Noris Medical Inc.
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
7380 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 180, Las Vegas, NV 89117, USA
Amanda Bennett | [email protected] | T. +1 (480) 200-3593
- CE Credits Provided: 2 CE
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.