DR. DAN ROSENDDS
Dr. Dan Rosen is an international lecturer and educator on subjects related to implant dentistry and prosthetic rehabilitation of implant-supported restorations.
He is a graduate of medical school in Bologna, Italy, and received a Doctor of Dental Surgery from Tel Aviv University, Israel. He is a fellow and diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology and a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Rosen maintains a private practice in Los Angeles, California, and mentors dentists in surgery and treatment related to implants. In addition to English, Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, and Farsi.
DR. DENNIS SMILERDDS
Dr. Dennis G. Smiler is a Fellow in the: International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Society of Osseointegration, and American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons; and is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Smiler graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 1964. He attended Boston University, Graduate School of Dentistry, earning a Masters of Science degree in 1968.
Following an oral surgery internship and residency at Roosevelt Hospital, New York, he returned to California in 1969, establishing his oral surgery practice.
Dr. Smiler has published numerous articles in the dental professional literature and contributed to periodicals and textbooks. He lectures extensively and participates in symposiums both domestically and internationally at universities, academy meetings, and implant conferences. He maintains a private practice in Encino, California.
PROF. DR. ALEXANDER D'ALVIA SALVONIDDS, MSCD, PHD
Dr. Alexander Salvoni studied Dentistry at Methodist University of Sao Paulo and Oral Pathology at University of Sao Paulo. He is professor at Paulista Association of Dental Surgeons and is a specialist in implantology. Dr. Salvoni dedicates his career to teaching the new generation of Implantologists. He is an internationally recognized expert on the zygomatic technique having placed more than 1000 zygomatic implants. He is a coordinator of post-graduate education in Sao Paulo, Brazil and clinicians from all around the world come to his clinic to learn and practice this technique. Dr. Salvoni is a dedicated educator always searching for the best techniques to teach his students and to treat his patients.
- Jul 22 - 26 2023
LIVE ZYGOMA IMPLANT SURGERY COURSE – WHERE YOU PLACE ZYGOMA IMPLANTS ON LIVE PATIENTS
4-DAY SURGERY COURSE
This intensive 4-day Zygoma Surgery Program gives you the opportunity to practice innovative approaches to zygoma, pterygoid, and nasalis implants.
All surgeries are supervised by one-on-one attending faculty.
In past workshops clinicians placed a total of more than 75 zygoma implants and 12 pterygoid implants.
8 Hours of Instructional Material
- Review diagnosis of the severely resorbed maxilla
- Rational for stem cells to achieve bone graft success
- Hands-on workshop (on take-home anatomic models)
3 Full Days of Surgical Experience
- Zygomatic implants
- Pterygoid implants
- Nasalis Implants
Isaac Hurtado | [email protected] | (702)-749-6364, (760)-987-7787 | T. +1 702-749-6364
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.