PROF. DR. ALEXANDER D'ALVIA SALVONIDDS, MSCD, PHD
Dr. Alexander Salvoni studied Dentistry at Methodist University of Sao Paulo and Oral Pathology at University of Sao Paulo. He is professor at Paulista Association of Dental Surgeons and is a specialist in implantology. Dr. Salvoni dedicates his career to teaching the new generation of Implantologists. He is an internationally recognized expert on the zygomatic technique having placed more than 1000 zygomatic implants. He is a coordinator of post-graduate education in Sao Paulo, Brazil and clinicians from all around the world come to his clinic to learn and practice this technique. Dr. Salvoni is a dedicated educator always searching for the best techniques to teach his students and to treat his patients.
- Jun 25 - 28 2023
International Live Zygomatic Implant Course
4-DAY LIVE SURGERY COURSE
Where You Place Zygoma Implants on Live Patients
The aim of this course is provide to the students the necessary skill to perform surgeries for fixing zygomatic and pterygoid implants, thus allowing the rehabilitation of patients with severe maxillary atrophy, without need for bone grafts. Thereby reduce morbidity and treatment period, with predictability.
8 Hours of Instructional Material
- Review diagnosis of the severely resorbed maxilla
- Rational for stem cells to achieve bone graft success
- Hands-on workshop (on take-home anatomic models)
3 Full Days of Surgical Experience
- Zygomatic implants
- Pterygoid implants
- Nasalis Implants
What you will learn
- How to identify the correct treatment plan .
- Perform a variety of different surgical approaches.
- How to do the Zygomatic implant positioning .
- Perform Pterygoig Implants.
- A Variety of mucoperiostal flap for Zygoma exposure.
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.