Dr. Dan HoltzclawDDS, MS
Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is a Diplomate of both the American Board of Periodontology and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Long recognized as one of the world’s leaders in full-arch implantology, Dr. Holtzclaw has published over 60 articles in peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of American Dental Association, the Journal of Periodontology, Implant Dentistry, the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, and Compendium. Dr. Holtzclaw served as the Editor-In-Chief of the Journal of Implant and Advanced Clinical Dentistry for 13 years in addition to serving as an editorial board member and/or editorial reviewer for six additional dental journals.
With over 150 main podium lectures provided at major dental conferences all over the world, Dr. Holtzclaw has been named a “Leader in Continuing Dental Education” by Dentistry Today Magazine for the past 14 consecutive years. Dr. Holtzclaw currently serves as the Director of Fixed Arch Solutions for Affordable Care, LLC, a DSO with over 360 clinics in 41 states. Dr. Holtzclaw is a proud 13 year veteran of the United States Navy who finished his naval career as the periodontist for the US Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team.
Dr. Juan GonzalezDMD, OMS
Dr. Gonzalez is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Over the last two decades he’s practiced full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery to include complex dentoalveolar surgery, third molar removal, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, dental implants, facial cosmetic surgery and temporomandibular joint surgery.
Dr. Gonzalez is also highly trained in all aspects of anesthesia and has performed over 14,000 moderate to deep sedations. For the last 4 years he’s concentrated solely on full arch surgery (All on X) procedure, specially the severe bone loss cases requiring special implants like zygomatic and pterygoid implants. He is also an editorial member of the Journal of Implants and Advanced Clinical Dentistry, one of the largest and most prestigious dental journals. Dr. Juan Gonzalez was born in Spain and raised in Puerto Rico. After finishing dental school he completed a one While in the Army, Dr. Gonzalez completed his four year Oral and Maxillofacial training at Brooke Army Medical Center. He attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and after 12 years of active duty transferred to the Air Force Reserves where he’s been for the last 8 years as the Chief of Professional Services directly supervising 6 physicians. He’s also been a highly sought educator helping train dozens of active duty surgery residents. When not taking care of patients, Dr. Gonzalez remains active by traveling with his wife and three daughters, flying, shooting, hunting, wakeboarding, running barefoot half marathons and drinking wine with friends.
Dr. Sara EmeryDDS
Dr. Sara Emery, who practices at our Advanced Dental Implant Center both locations in Round Rock and Austin, Texas, is a native Texan and dentist with 22 years of experience and service in her community. As an experienced provider, she has demonstrated a strong history of working in the private practice. Dr Emery now concentrates solely on same day, “All-on-4 or more” implant restorations. Owning and operating a private dental practice for 16 years gave her the experience necessary to excel in the field.
Dr. Emery prides herself by offering advanced implant and esthetic services, using the latest technology in digital dentistry with the most advanced techniques. A passion for continuing education enables her to keep current on the most cutting-edge dentistry as she gains the knowledge that she feels can benefit every patient.
Dr. Emery received her undergraduate degree from Columbia University, Barnard in New York City, after which she returned to Texas to receive her Doctor of Dental Surgery. She graduated with Cum Laude honors from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio, Texas.
- Jun 24 - 25 2023
Dental Solutions for Severe Maxillary Atrophy: Zygomatic, Pterygoid & Trans Nasal Implants.
ADVANCED 3D HANDS-ON MODELS AND CADAVER WORKSHOP – THEORY, PLANNING & PROCEDURE.
Although they have been in use for over 30 years, Pterygoid and Trans nasal and Zygomatic implants are one of the least understood styles of dental implant treatment. This may be due to the fact that pterygoid and Zygomatic implants are widely considered to be one of the most difficult fixtures to place in all implant dentistry.
This 2-day course will provide knowledge and guidance for incorporating this style of treatment into your full arch dental implant practice.
This course is a comprehensive, detailed, step-by-step lecture that will cover the Zygomatic and pterygoid Implants, surgical and pre-surgical planning, surgical procedures, and protocols including multiple techniques commonly used to place and restore these implants.
After didactic learning about those implants, course participants will receive hands-on guidance for the placement of pterygoid and zygomatic implants on both 3D models and cadavers.
- Review history of pterygoid and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review anatomy pertinent to pterygoid and zygomatic implant treatment
- Review indications and contraindications for pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Pre-Surgical workup for treatment planning pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review surgical techniques for the placement of pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review complications associated with pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Review prosthetic restorations of pterygoid and zygomatic dental implants
- CE Credits Provided: 14
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: Ticket Price: $5,500.00 | Early Bird Registration: $4,500.00 | Early Bird Registration is available until 31st of January, 2023 ONLY
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.