Dr. David ZeligDDS, OMFS
Dr. David Zelig is a board-certified oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Completed his OMS residency at The Long Island Jewish Medical Center in NY, and was in a busy full scope private practice in Memphis for many years, where he was also involved in residency education, before relocating to the Northeast. He is currently the oral surgeon at The ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Garden City, NY, and in private practice in NY and NJ. His primary focus is the graft-less solution for atrophic jaws using conventional, zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
- Mar 03 2024
All-on-X with Conventional and Pterygoid Implants – Full Arch Rehabilitation
Hands-On Models Workshop
This comprehensive one-day hands-on workshop is designed for dental professionals seeking an in-depth understanding of advanced techniques in full arch rehabilitation using the All-on-X approach, with Conventional and Pterygoid Implants.
The program covers a spectrum of topics ranging from surgery and treatment planning to restorative concepts, providing participants with a holistic perspective on achieving successful outcomes in complex cases.
- Discuss the indications and alternatives to traditional All-on-X (AOX) protocols, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of treatment modalities for most patients.
- Explain the unique configurations of AOX in the premaxilla, demonstrating an ability to articulate key considerations in treatment planning and implant placement.
- Apply knowledge of anatomy associated with conventional and nonconventional AOX in surgical and pre-surgical planning
- Break down the indications and contraindications of conventional and nonconventional AOX, critically evaluating scenarios for appropriate treatment choices.
- Create effective surgical techniques for AOX, integrating multiple protocols commonly used to place and restore implants free-handed.
- Judge the quality of AOX outcomes by incorporating prosthodontic considerations into the treatment process, demonstrating the ability to assess and ensure optimal results.
- Participate in a hands-on model workshop, translating theoretical knowledge into practical skills for the placement of both 3D models, showcasing the application of learned concepts.”
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
7380 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 180, Las Vegas, NV 89117 | +1 702-749-6364
Eileen Likakis | [email protected] | T. +1.732.685.9921
- CE Credits Provided: 8
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.