Dr. David ZeligDDS, OMFS
Dr. David Zelig is a board-certified oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Completed his OMS residency at The Long Island Jewish Medical Center in NY, and was in a busy full scope private practice in Memphis for many years, where he was also involved in residency education, before relocating to the Northeast. He is currently the oral surgeon at The ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Garden City, NY, and in private practice in NY and NJ. His primary focus is the graft-less solution for atrophic jaws using conventional, zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
- Jun 08 2023
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Full Arch Solutions for Atrophic Maxilla with Zygomatic, Pterygoid, Trans nasal Implants
The increasing number of poorly placed dental implants and related complications are contributing to the increase of completely edentulous patients in our society. Zygomatic, Pterygoid, Transnasal dental implants are often used as rescue implants or as the last treatment option available for those with severely atrophic maxillary jaws and challenging patients.
When indicated and executed properly they will provide the patient with sufficient basal anchorage to support an immediately loaded restoration, reduce the anterior-posterior spread and reduce the distal cantilever.
- Discuss the principles of the Zygomatic, Pterygoid, and Transnasal treatment concept.
- Discuss how to avoid complications and the importance of soft tissue manipulation.
- Review Clinical Cases
For more information and registration, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Noris Medical Inc.
7380 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 180, Las Vegas, NV 89117 | +1 702-749-6364
[email protected] | www.norismedical.com
Jeannie DiPietro | [email protected] | T. +1 609-707-7872
- CE Credits Provided: 3 CE
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.