Dr. Dan HoltzclawDDS, MS
Dr. Dan Holtzclaw is a Diplomate of both the American Board of Periodontology and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Long recognized as one of the world’s leaders in full-arch implantology, Dr. Holtzclaw has published over 60 articles in peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of American Dental Association, the Journal of Periodontology, Implant Dentistry, the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, and Compendium. Dr. Holtzclaw served as the Editor-In-Chief of the Journal of Implant and Advanced Clinical Dentistry for 13 years in addition to serving as an editorial board member and/or editorial reviewer for six additional dental journals.
With over 150 main podium lectures provided at major dental conferences all over the world, Dr. Holtzclaw has been named a “Leader in Continuing Dental Education” by Dentistry Today Magazine for the past 14 consecutive years. Dr. Holtzclaw currently serves as the Director of Fixed Arch Solutions for Affordable Care, LLC, a DSO with over 360 clinics in 41 states. Dr. Holtzclaw is a proud 13 year veteran of the United States Navy who finished his naval career as the periodontist for the US Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Team.
Dr. Sankalp MittalMDS, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Designation: Associate Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and oral implantology. Incharge of implant clinic, government dental college, Jaipur.
Institute: 1) Government Dental College and Hospital, Shastri nagar, Jaipur. 2) Mittal dental implant and laser clinic, Nirman nagar, Jaipur.
Educational qualifications: BDS, MDS
Membership of professional societies: Life member of Indian dental association. Life member of association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons of india. Life member of academy of oral implantology. Life member of Indian society of oral implantology. Fellow of international association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
Awards: Diplomate of international congress of oral Implantology ,USA , first in Rajasthan state. Diplomate of world Congress of oral implantology, Japan. Diplomate of Academy of Oral Implantology. Fellow of academy of oral implantology, india. Membership of Royal college of surgeons and physicians, Glasgow,UK
Work experience: Worked as lecturer in jodhpur dental college in 2004. Working as Asst. professor in Government dental college and hospital, Jaipur since 2005. Pioneer in oral implantology in Rajasthan since 2004. Pioneer in zygomatic implants.
Teaching: Engaged in PG teaching in govern dental college and hospital. Lectured and provided training in many continuous dental education program all over the country.
- Feb 26 2024
Full Arch Road Show
“A SMILE IN ONE DAY”
INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON MODEL WORKSHOP
HOW TO UTILIZE immediate loading “ALL-ON-X”
PROTOCOL WITH CLASSIC AND PTERYGOID IMPLANTS
How to utilize the “All-on-X” protocol with conventional and nonconventional implants.
“All on X” is the most rehabilitating treatment modality for most patients.
This is a one-day full-scope course covering every aspect of treatment with respect to immediate loading.
This course is a comprehensive, detailed, step-by-step lecture that will cover the all-on-x technique, surgical and pre-surgical planning, surgical procedures, and protocols including multiple techniques commonly used to place and restore these implants free hands.
After didactic learning about those implants, course participants will receive hands-on guidance for the placement of both 3D models.
- Discuss indications and alternatives to traditional AOX
- Discuss unique configurations of AOX in the premaxilla
- Discuss anatomy associated with conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Review indications and contraindications of conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Discuss surgical techniques
- Incorporate prosthodontic considerations into AOX
- Hands-On Model Workshop
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.