Dr. AMI AMINI-SALARIMD, DMD, PHD
Amini-Salari Oral Surgery [Nevins Dental Center, Boston, MA] 2021 – present. Oral Surgery Specialist. Newton Wellesley Hospital [Newton, MA]. Staff Surgeon 2020 – present
Zygomatic Implant Northeast Regional Specialist 2023 – present. Noris Medical. Boston Magazine Top Dentist 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Massachusetts General Hospital. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency 2014 – 2020. Harvard Medical School 2015 – 2017. MD. University of Connecticut Health Center. DMD 2007 – 2014. PhD (Concentration: Skeletal, Craniofacial and Oral Biology) 2009 – 2013. Stony Brook University. BA (Biochemistry, Summa Cum Laude Distinction) 2004 – 2007. AFFILIATIONS. Aesthetic Multispecialty Society, Member 2020 – present. American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Member 2018 – present. American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member 2014 – present. American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member 2014 – present
Massachusetts Dental Society, Member 2014 – present
- Dec 14 2023
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Full Arch Immediate Loading with Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants
Zygo and Ptery surgical and restorative process.
The number of patients with severe maxillary atrophy in the U.S. is steadily increasing, leaving completely edentulous individuals with limited options. Zygomatic and Pterygoid implants are commonly employed as rescue implants or as a final treatment choice for individuals with severely atrophic maxillary jaws. When appropriately indicated and executed, these implants offer adequate anchorage to support an immediately loaded restoration, minimize the anterior-posterior spread, and decrease the distal cantilever.
- To educate referring dentists on options for patients with severe maxillary atrophy
- Discuss the principles of the Zygomatic and Pterygoid treatment concept.
- Discuss how to avoid complications and the importance of soft tissue manipulation.
- Review Clinical Cases
For more information and registration, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Noris Medical Inc.
Noris Medical Inc. | www.norismedical.com
Marco P. Rocha | [email protected] | T. +1 (978)-996-8053
- CE Credits Provided: 3 CE
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.