Dr. Sankalp MittalMDS, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Designation: Associate Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and oral implantology. Incharge of implant clinic, government dental college, Jaipur.
Institute: 1) Government Dental College and Hospital, Shastri nagar, Jaipur. 2) Mittal dental implant and laser clinic, Nirman nagar, Jaipur.
Educational qualifications: BDS, MDS
Membership of professional societies: Life member of Indian dental association. Life member of association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons of india. Life member of academy of oral implantology. Life member of Indian society of oral implantology. Fellow of international association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
Awards: Diplomate of international congress of oral Implantology ,USA , first in Rajasthan state. Diplomate of world Congress of oral implantology, Japan. Diplomate of Academy of Oral Implantology. Fellow of academy of oral implantology, india. Membership of Royal college of surgeons and physicians, Glasgow,UK
Work experience: Worked as lecturer in jodhpur dental college in 2004. Working as Asst. professor in Government dental college and hospital, Jaipur since 2005. Pioneer in oral implantology in Rajasthan since 2004. Pioneer in zygomatic implants.
Teaching: Engaged in PG teaching in govern dental college and hospital. Lectured and provided training in many continuous dental education program all over the country.
Dr. Thanh An DoDDS, MSD, Prosthodontist
Graduated in Hochiminh University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2013, than he moved to Taiwan to get a double-degree: MSD & residency in Prosthodontic at China Medical University in 2019. His practice is focus in full-mouth rehabilitation using digital technology. Dr. An Do is also a well-known speaker both Vietnam and Indonesia, and KOL of various implant brand such as: Nobel Biocare, Zimvie, etc. Dr. An Do is also the first author of various research studies that had been published in prestigious dental journals.
Prof. Dr. Johnson Raja JamesB.D.S, M.D.S, FICOI (Periodontology)
Zygo Pro Specialist , Implant Surgeon, Professor, and International Certified Implant Mentor with 18 Years of experience in Advanced Implantology (FMR , Pterygoid & Zygomatic) and Peri-Implant Regeneration.
Practicing, internationally-certified implant surgeon, an active Fellow – International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI), Key Opinion Leader at Noris Medical, and CEO of Implantree International Dental Hospitals with presence in India , Dubai & Maldives.
Senior consultant and Key note speaker in the field of advanced dentistry,
Vice Principal , Professor & HOD , Dept of Periodontics & Implantology at Rajas Dental College and Hospital, Member of Faculty of Dentistry , Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai., & Formerly Senate Member at the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.,
Dr. Johnson’s interest and continuous research and development in the field of Zygomatic Implantology led him to develop Guided Protocols for zygomatic implants, a specialization that comprises less than 2% of implant surgeons worldwide.
He has traveled to a number of hospitals across India to assist and perform operations involving Zygomatic & Pterygoid implants with the TILTED implants concept. His relentless determination to use his skills and clinical knowledge resulted in the establishment of ImplanTree, a fully-operational, advanced dental hospital in Chennai in 2017
- Oct 15 - 17 2023
Advanced Zygomatic, Pterygoid Implantology
Advanced 3 Days Live Surgery Course – Theory, Planning & Live Patient Surgery Training
This intensive 3-day Live Surgery Program gives you the opportunity to practice innovative approaches to zygoma, pterygoid, and nasalis implants.
All surgeries are supervised by one-on-one attending faculty.
The goal of this course is to provide the participants with the necessary skill to perform surgeries for fixing Zygomatic, Nasal and Pterygoid implants in Patients , thus allowing the rehabilitation of patients with severe maxillary atrophy, without the need for bone grafts. Thereby reducing morbidity and treatment period with predictability.
What will you learn?
- This program is intended to guide and consolidate the theory, concept, and use of Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants with live patient surgeries.
- In the first day and a half, there will be a theory as well as a practical hands-on workshop.
- The next One and a half days are completely patient-based with 3 surgeries per day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Each day starts with a group discussion and treatment planning of the case to follow. During the surgery, each delegate will be closely mentored and guided through the case & place implants under Mentor‘s supervision.
- The afternoon sessions mimic the morning which by the end of the course will provide each delegate with an experience of live surgeries.
- By the end of the week, each delegate should leave with an immense amount of practical experience in placing zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.