Dr. Nafees ZakirBDS, MSc Imp Dent, PG Dip Rest Dent, PG Cert Med Ed.
Nafees qualified from the University of Manchester in 2005 and went on to complete his Post Graduate Diploma in Restorative Dentistry in 2007. He also attained his Masters degree with a Distinction in 2013 in Dental Implantology and then 2015 he completed his Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice.
Since 2007 he has been the principal dentist in his private practice in Manchester where he has created a network of referring dentists who refer patients requiring complex implant treatments. Nafees’ practice is limited to dental implants and he has been given the title of Senior Clinical Lecturer on the Masters programme at the University of Salford.
Dr. Pynadath GeorgeBDS, MFDS RCS, MSc RestDent, MSc ImpDent, DClinDent OralSurg
Mr Pynadath George BDS, MFDS RCPS, MSc Rest Dent, MSc Imp Dent, is a GDP who has a practice limited to advanced Restorative Dentistry and Dental Implants. He is a graduate of Liverpool Dental School and since then has completed the Membership exams from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. Through his career he has also completed a Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s Degree in Restorative Dentistry from the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute, UCL and a separate Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s degree in Dental Implants from Warwick University.
Currently he works as a peripatetic clinician providing implants and mentoring dentists in more than 7 practices across the UK from Yorkshire to London. He was a part time Clinical Teacher/Lecturer, teaching Restorative Dentistry and Dental Implants in Liverpool Dental School. He previously worked as a Dentist in a tertiary level hospital treating cancer patients with fixed and removal prosthetics utilising implants. He is also involved in the development of the “”Advanced General Dental Surgeon”” qualification from the Royal College of Surgeons.
His scope of practice is limited to dental implants which involves simple single implants and advanced bone grafting to complex cases involving fitting screw retained full mouth bridges immediately onto implants. He is currently the Treasurer for the Association of Dental Implantology.
PROF. DR. ALEXANDER D'ALVIA SALVONIDDS, MSCD, PHD
Dr. Alexander Salvoni studied Dentistry at Methodist University of Sao Paulo and Oral Pathology at University of Sao Paulo. He is professor at Paulista Association of Dental Surgeons and is a specialist in implantology. Dr. Salvoni dedicates his career to teaching the new generation of Implantologists. He is an internationally recognized expert on the zygomatic technique having placed more than 1000 zygomatic implants. He is a coordinator of post-graduate education in Sao Paulo, Brazil and clinicians from all around the world come to his clinic to learn and practice this technique. Dr. Salvoni is a dedicated educator always searching for the best techniques to teach his students and to treat his patients.
- Jan 29 2024 - Feb 02 2024
Advanced Zygomatic Implantology – Theory, Planning And Live Patient Surgery Training – Where You Place Implants On Live Patients!
5-DAY Live Patient Course
The goal of this course is to provide the students with the necessary skill to perform surgeries for fixing Zygomatic, Nassal and Pterygoid implants, thus allowing the rehabilitation of patients with severe maxillary atrophy, without the need for bone grafts. Thereby reducing morbidity and treatment period with predictability.
✅ 8 Hours of Instructional Material
• Review diagnosis of the severely resorbed maxilla
• Rational for stem cells to achieve bone graft success
• Hands on 3D models
✅ 4 Full Days of Surgical Experience
Each attendee will perform 4 Full Arch surgeries, estimated 6-8 Zygoma and 2-4 Ptreygoid Procedures, and observe 4 live surgeries
✅ What you will learn
• How to identify the correct treatment plan.
• Perform a variety of different surgical approaches.
• how to position Zygomatic, Nassal and Pterygoid implant
• A Variety of mucoperiostal flap for Zygoma exposure.
For more information and registration, please contact:
Noris Medical | [email protected]
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a flexible cancellation policy for our courses. If you need to cancel your registration, we ask that you do so at least one month before the scheduled course date to receive a 50% credit. If you cancel before the two-month deadline, we will provide a full credit. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any credit for cancellations made within one month of the course date, unless it is an individual case such as illness, which will be reviewed and decided by the regional manager. It is important to note that the credit for hotels is separate from the course cancellation policy. We highly recommend booking your hotel accommodations with a flexible cancellation option. This will provide you with the necessary flexibility in case of unforeseen circumstances that may require you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. For doctors who have purchased implant packages, we offer credit for product purchases only. This credit is not transferable to other products or services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your implant package credit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.