Dr. D. Juan Jesus Perez Garcia
Dr. Perez Garcia is a highly qualified and decorated surgeon. After studying Medicine and Surgery initially at the University of Seville, he went on to study in Barcelona, and Granada where he continued his education in paediatrics before specialising in stomatology in a further degree at the faculty of medicine at the University of Seville. Dr Juan Jesus trained in implant dentistry under the tuition of Professor Branemark in Sweden. Aside from resident care posts, Dr Perez Garcia has a long career in teaching having led courses in implantology and oral surgery across South America, the Caribbean, and Spain. Dr Perez Garcia has written several clinical and research papers on the subjects of oral surgery, and has been published internationally.
Dr Perez García is a member of:
Active Member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics.
Member of the European Society of Orthodontics.
Member of the International Federation of Orthodontists.
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Klockner`s International Club of Implantology.
Honorary Professor of the University of Santiago de Cuba. Cuba.
Collaborating Professor of the Universidad Católica Madre Maestra. Santiago de los Caballeros. Dominican Republic.
Honorary Professor of the Institute of Medical Sciences of Cuba.
Director of the International Institute of Advanced Implantology and Aesthetics.
- Feb 04 - 11 2023
ADVANCED IMPLANTOLOGY LIVE PATIENT COURSE – WHERE YOU PLACE IMPLANTS ON LIVE PATIENTS
CUBA – one week that will change your life!
We invite you to join our 7-DAY SURGERY COURSE
Become an Implantologist with the Noris Medical practical implantology courses.
Learn practical implantology with advanced training from excellent international surgeons.
What will you learn?
- Gain expertise and experience in an intense and focused training camp for implantology.
- Learn how to independently plan and implement implantology therapy concepts for the treatment of your patients.
- Each course participant will place 20 implants during the Implantology courses in the role of the main surgeon and will participate in a further 20 implants as the surgeon’s assistant.
- EXTRA: If the participant wishes, s/he can place as many implants as s/he wishes, after agreement has been reached with the course management and Noris Medical for the cost for each implant over and above the 20 implants offered in the standard course.
Invest in your future and grow your business.
- Prepare to expand your business in a profitable growth market with more revenue and return on your investment for your dental practice.
- Become a specialist and develop your professional reputation through our top-quality advanced education.
- Widen your services with state-of-the-art dental treatments and lead the way in dental care in your region.
- EXCLUSIVE COURSE: PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS.
For more info and registration
Noris Medical | norismedical.com
Contact person Spain: Ori Jakobson | [email protected] | 0034 678 517 206
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials