Dr. Juan GonzalezDMD, OMS
Dr. Gonzalez is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Over the last two decades he’s practiced full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery to include complex dentoalveolar surgery, third molar removal, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, dental implants, facial cosmetic surgery and temporomandibular joint surgery.
Dr. Gonzalez is also highly trained in all aspects of anesthesia and has performed over 14,000 moderate to deep sedations. For the last 4 years he’s concentrated solely on full arch surgery (All on X) procedure, specially the severe bone loss cases requiring special implants like zygomatic and pterygoid implants. He is also an editorial member of the Journal of Implants and Advanced Clinical Dentistry, one of the largest and most prestigious dental journals. Dr. Juan Gonzalez was born in Spain and raised in Puerto Rico. After finishing dental school he completed a one While in the Army, Dr. Gonzalez completed his four year Oral and Maxillofacial training at Brooke Army Medical Center. He attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and after 12 years of active duty transferred to the Air Force Reserves where he’s been for the last 8 years as the Chief of Professional Services directly supervising 6 physicians. He’s also been a highly sought educator helping train dozens of active duty surgery residents. When not taking care of patients, Dr. Gonzalez remains active by traveling with his wife and three daughters, flying, shooting, hunting, wakeboarding, running barefoot half marathons and drinking wine with friends.
- Apr 21 2023
A Smile in a day – Immediate full-arch rehabilitation utilizing the All-on-x advanced technique
How to utilize the “All-on-X” protocol with conventional and nonconventional implants for rehabilitation of the edentulous ridge
All on X” is the most rehabilitating treatment modality for most patients who are edentulous or soon to be edentulous.
This is a 1-day full scope course covering every aspect of treatment with respect to immediate loading.
The course will cover the latest protocols concerning osteotomy preparation utilizing osseodensification, autologous growth factors utilization derived from blood and dentin and prosthetic protocols.
The Course covers everything from diagnosis and treatment planning to surgical and prosthetic workflows. We even address some of the most complex and progressive protocols for managing potential complications.
- Immediate Load Concepts Leading to Conventional AOX
- Prosthetic Considerations
- Pterygoid Implants: Indications, Surgical Technique, and Complications in All on x
- Case Presentations: from A to Z.
- Rehabilitation aspects and complications
- Hands on 3D models- All on 4 with classic implants
- Discuss indications and alternatives to traditional AOX
- Discuss unique configurations of AOX in the premaxilla
- Discuss anatomy associated with conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Review indications and contraindications of conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Discuss surgical techniques for osteotomy preparation utilizing osseodensificationDiscuss latest augmentation procedures utilizing autologous growth factors
- Incorporate prosthodontic considerations to AOX
- Hands on 3D Model Workshop
- CE Credits Provided: 7
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: Ticket Price: $1,299.00 | Early Bird Registration: $700.00 | Early Bird Registration is available until 29 February 2023 ONLY