Dr. Vimal Gala
He has completed Bachelors of Dental surgery (BDS) from the prestigious Nair Hospital & Dental College, Mumbai in 2009.
He completed Masters Degree (MDS) in Prosthodontics and Implantology from Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, Karnataka in 2013. He is a fellow in International Congress Of Oral Implantology (USA). Currently, his private practice is established at Dr. Gala’s Dental Clinic and Implant centre at Mulund (west), Mumbai.
He is a visiting consultant, Prosthodontist and Implantologist at 22 other clinics/hospitals/dental health centres all over Mumbai.
He has 4 publications, 3 in international journals and 1 in national journal. He believes in the combination of theoretical and practical knowledge in dentistry and believes that this combination can make any clinical practise successful.
- Oct 28 - 30 2022
TOTAL SOLUTIONS – THE PROSTHETIC REVOLUTION @ NORIS MEDICAL
6 days Noris Medical Fellowship Program
Second Module: Total Solutions – The PROSTHETIC Revolution @ Noris Medical
Dr. Vimal Gala, (Prosthodontist)
- 2 Modules.
- 6 days (3 Days Each)
- Continued support & Mentorship (by the Noris fraternity of renowned clinicians).
Each module contains
- Hands-on sessions.
- Live Surgery.
- Minimum Participants: 15
Dental implants are a noble treatment option for fixed teeth.
The success of dental implants is a combination of the surgical and prosthetic skills of a dentist.
This course will provide a deep insight into prosthetic solutions in various situations in Implantology. It includes single, multiple and full mouth implant cases prosthetic approach considering the overall factors which are related to the longevity of Implant restorations.
The final result is always remembered by the patients…
- By the end of this training program, the attendees should acquire the basic skills needed to plan the treatment and complete their first surgical and/or prosthetic implant cases.
- The attendees would develop the understanding and ability to successfully integrate implants into their practice.
- Noris India will support 2 modules of the above course with eminent faculty.
- Noris India will provide the requisite teaching materials for the attendees.
- This would include mandible & maxilla simulators, literature, and Soft copies of products and procedures.
- Each Participant enrolling in the program should place a minimum of 2 implants each on their patients.
- Course Fee: INR 25,000/- ( Lectures, Hands on, 2 implants with abutment).
- Coordinate with our Sales team for Surgical Kit Packages with Complimentary Course
Register Now >>
For more information and registration, please contact:
Noris Medical Pvt Ltd. – Ijmima Chs Ltd. unit No 832-833, Mindspace, Malad west Mumbai – 400064
T.+91 022 49240038
Mr. Amit Dhawan – Sales Director (India) – +91 98291 38066 | [email protected]
Mrs. Runali Dhuri – Operations Associate (India) – + 91 8928607350 | [email protected]
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials