Are you looking for a growing industry in which you can build a rewarding long-term career with a dynamic industry leader?
Noris Medical is directed by experienced physicians and professional engineers focusing on developing, designing, and building innovative products for the medical field. Within this framework, Noris Medical is focused on original products and systems for dental applications. The synergetic activity of the Noris Medical team results in advanced products and outstanding systems that help dentists and patients alike. Each new product and system developed is supplied with comprehensive peripheral tooling needed for its successful implementation. Noris Medical offers responsive customer support and ongoing professional training courses to the global community of dental surgeons and technicians.
Noris Medical strives to provide the highest quality products and systems based on sound engineering principles and excellent manufacturing practices. Noris Medical improves the lives of dentists and patients around the world with the leading technology in dental implant systems.
We are experiencing rapid expansion and are looking to fill the role of Sales Team Member throughout the entire United States. Noris Medical Sales Team Members present our line of products and services to dentists in their assigned territory. You will call on all implantology professionals at their offices as well as at hospitals, trade shows, and study groups to explain the benefits of our dental implant products and our product education program. You will have the opportunity to build a high-yielding territory and make an immediate impact on the overall company’s performance.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative’s assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with company policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Attends planning meetings; under the direction of the Sales Director develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Assists with dental surgery procedures in the use of our products with customers and dentists within the Sales Representative’s territory providing guidance in dental drilling sequences and surgery area setup.
- Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with Corporate staff.
- Cultivates new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of our products.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of new products
- Previous experience selling dental products/medical devices in a business-to-business setting
- An existing book of business in one or more of the call point markets is a plus
- Self-starter, with the intrinsic understanding of what it means to work hard
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with dental professionals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven sales track record
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- If you believe that your skills and talents match our needs, please reply online
Opportunity to break into medical device sales with uncapped commissions!
Outstanding precision and exceptional quality are an essential part of our corporate DNA. In addition to our dental implant solutions, dental implants, prosthetic components, CAD/CAM, and surgical instruments.
The Noris Medical USA management TEAM believes that teamwork is not a virtue but rather a choice and strategic one.
Trust, Discipline, Commitment, Accountability, and Vision are the guiding principles of the company.
Dental Implant: 5 years (Required)
Dental Sales: 3 years (Required)
Please send your CV to: [email protected]